Thursday, September 30, 2010

Remembered.

I haven't actually mentioned about my trip to the UK - how is that possible?

Well, I didn't expect anyone to be at the airport apart from my immediate family and a cousin. I'd already made the calls and said the goodbyes. On some occasions I became teary-eyed because I'm leaving so much behind. It's the first time I've ever been to a different country alone.

As we walked into the airport, there were aunts, uncles and cousins who came to send me off. Thank you for surprising me! It was a good sort of shock. We went to have a bite before they saw me off at the immigration. I wish I could upload the photos now but they are not with me now.

Today I've cleaned my room. And some things are over it again. I haven't decided where they should go. I feel this sudden need to decorate the room and make it seem less bare. That's before I remembered that all my craft materials are at home!!

No comments:

Post a Comment