Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Part of my Childhood

I've just returned from my grandma's place, where part of my childhood was spent. Nothing much changed. Or maybe things have changed but frequent visits blurred those lines.

In the morning, my ears pick up the sounds of tractors rumbling outside, busy feet shuffling across the floor and telephones ringing. Of course, that's when I wake up slightly later than I should. By afternoon, the kitchen starts bringing out food. They have some of the most delicious food I've ever tasted, and in large portions. I help out where I can. And when I can't, I keep myself amused with a book or random writing. By night we sit together in the living room to watch a TVB series.

I'm going to miss them when I leave. I really am. And for one whole year! *tears*
PS. I'm also waiting for my visa, which hasn't come. What do I do??!! What can I do? Sigh.


No comments:

Post a Comment