Monday, September 20, 2010

I remember, I remember...

I'm looking back at all the photos I've taken so far. Normally, during events, I would be the one snapping away, as well as uploading them on network sites. Who's going to be the next unofficial family photographer?Hah! I hope there'll be photos for me to look at next year. 
The other Lum family
These were from several weeks back. There are many more photographs in the other camera which were taken recently. I'll miss being part of our mini photo shoot at the stairs. I think we should progress to the garden though. 

The usual cousins photo on the stairs
Then there's the Low family. Two of them are in Australia now, but we still had lunch together. Delicious Japanese meal! Thank you! I'll see you on Skype! Famous Five unite!
The Low family
The Brito family and MaMa (one of my grandmothers) also came by. It'll be a while before I get to see my three little nieces. Aren't they all pretty? Thank you for coming for a visit. *smiles*
The Brito family

MaMa
And here's the food from the Ramadhan bazaar some time back. It's making me salivate again. In case you do not know, the bazaar is popular during the Raya month. 
Food from the Pasar Ramadhan.
There will be more remembered moments soon. For now, I've some packing to do. How odd, packing everything into boxes and bags, as if erasing part of yourself from a sketch of your portrait. 




No comments:

Post a Comment