Sunday, September 19, 2010

I'll miss you all

It is the end of the week. It is almost the end of the month. Soon I'll be flying off to UK. The idea of it hasn't exactly sunk into my system yet. Basically I am worried about my visa, which is "still being processed" as you read this.

I suppose the next thing I'll worry about would be my possessions. What to bring and what not to bring. I'm pretty sure within the first week of my departure, my sister will have used her imaginary leaf blower to, with a huff and a puff, blow my bed, furniture, books and anything I have to leave behind away. How comforting.

As for the flight itself, I'm not afraid of flying but it's going to be one long, dizzy ride. That aside, I'm fine.

Goodbyes are hard to go around when there are lots of family members. I know that I won't be able to meet all my friends either. I'll miss you guys very much.

I'll miss you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment