Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Genting Trip

My two aunts brought Pei Wen and I up to Genting last month (I am aware that this is overdue, but here is the post as I promised)

On the way up, we visited the memorial of Lim Goh Tong who, to me, is an epitome of a hardworking individual that eventually succeeded. The roads he built took a turn up to the mountains and grew into an empire. An inspirational Malaysian, no?

While my aunts went for Justin Lo's concert, Pei Wen and I went our own way. We raptly watched Dazzle - I particularly liked the shadow performance and the quick change act. How they change their clothes in the blink of an eye, I will never know. Then, we went on several indoor rides.

Dinner up in the highlands is usually expensive. This was no different, but at least the portion is big.

The next day we walked around to enjoy the cold air.

Thank you again for bringing us up with you.


My cousin and I.
The moment I told her I'm taking a photo, she struck a pose.

So did we.

No comments:

Post a Comment