Saturday, April 25, 2009

What you can't tell or convince

Afraid. I am afraid.

Literature is tough. You can't convince me otherwise. Even if you say I did take Big Literature for SPM. It's not the same at all.

Numb. I feel numb.

Do you know that feeling? The one when your confidence level plummets as deep as the sea? The one when you don't know what you should believe in, whether you'll make it through?

That's what the entire Literature class is feeling now. You can tell by the way some of them biting their lips when getting assignments back, or that lingering pain on their faces when a 'bomb' is dropped upon them, or that spilt second smile when they see that their grades aren't that bad.

Mortified. I feel mortified.

Only sometimes, because honestly I love the classes, and the spirited company.

Terrified. I feel terrified.

The mocks determine your forecast. Monday marks it all. That's how the Literature class feels right now. You can't convince us otherwise.

Afraid. Just afraid. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment