Saturday, April 18, 2009

Cheer on!

Almost there.
Almost done.
One more week...
Then no more LAN!!

YESHH!! Cheer on!!


I'm no cheerleader. It's just an intense want to be gone with it!

Having to stay back at college until 6pm or 7pm isn't my idea of fun, especially when returning home in a packed bus where faces literally kiss the glass, where hands end up like rubber, and facing the worse case scenario --- JAM.

Yet I shall still burn and sizzle my brain with all the Moral and Malaysian Studies notes. We may never know what may happen. Keeping my fingers cross that it'll be the end of it. Sigh, all I have to do is complete the tests next week, and grit my teeth till 7.45pm!!

Bring stress down,
Swallow your fear,
Let us have
A little more cheer!

I'm no cheerleader. I'm just slightly more happy.

The photo shoot at Duta Tropika was amazing, what with the beautiful gated community, interesting residents and adorable exotic pet we were acquainted to! The Canadian pizza dinner was superb, and the movie Red Cliff Two was fantastic. At least when it came to getting a little stress off my back.

Read your books,
Do your best,
And we shall prosper
In these tests!!
WHOO!!

I'm no cheerleader. I'm just nervous.

I'll be going slow in blogging for a while. Not till the mocks are over.

No comments:

Post a Comment