Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Happy Earth Day?

Everywhere I see people dressed in that green, blue, or pink shirt. They looked like a herd, almost as if they would go, "GO BUY THAT SHIRT!!" and run us down in a stampede. I loved the green one, it's the best of all three, and it's not just because of the colour. The other two read "You Don't Have to Wear Green to Save the Earth"

Then it hit me. 22nd April is Earth Day. Oh...I must add "You Don't Have to Buy that Shirt to Save the Earth". Not with my budget deficit, no. To not be a spoilsport, I shall wear green when I return home from college.

Yes I am in college.

The facilities here are great, and I'm tapping down every word in the computer lab. There's something about spending time here, almost therapeutic. The library is right beside it. So I think I will have to stop my ferocious typing and go search for some research materials.

Don't use too much electricity on Earth Day. Log off.

Earth Day Pictures, Images and Photos

We were jolted out from our slumber very early in the morning. Apparently an unusual phenomenon was taking place right outside our windows.

Did anyone look in the sky and notice that the moon was between the only two stars last night, in a straight line?

Yes? Wasn't it beautiful?

No? Wait till next year. I'll be joining you.

No comments:

Post a Comment