Sunday, April 12, 2009

I see something...

Test by Quizfarm.com

You Scored as Journalism

You are an aspiring journalist, and you should major in journalism! Like me, you are passionate about writing and expressing yourself, and you want the world to understand your beliefs through writing.







Journalism




100%







English




92%






Theater




92%







Sociology




83%







Linguistics




75%







Mathematics




75%







Art




75%







Dance




67%







Psychology




67%







Philosophy




67%







Anthropology




50%







Engineering




42%







Chemistry




33%







Biology




25%



I guess no poor frog dies in my hands!
Surprise, surprise, I'd be a better engineer than a chemist?
Queerly enough, I realised that a lot of these scores are the same! Does that mean I'll be in a lot more confusion if it take a pick from these?
Who knows? I may make blockbusters!
But scratch all of the above. The first one is enough to make me beam.

No comments:

Post a Comment