Thursday, April 9, 2009

Stress Balls

Balloons (solid)+ Flour (solid) ----> Stressballs (solid)+ Stress (aura)

It made me think of a Chemistry equation.

Tapping into art is fun...but....this was plain tiring.

Stuffing flour into a balloon to the size of your fist is downright demanding! Give it a try if you must to prove me wrong.


Yet they seem so adorable after it's done. And it sparked a craze in the class! Squeeze them, throw them, thump on them, mould them, shape them, they simply won't break yet and it really does relieves stress.


It's just the making part which drives you nuts.



RM 5 for one. Good deal or not? I think not! It should be more expensive than this, but I suppose it'll be asking a lot.



To students of HELP, the United Nations Club is having the WORLD HEALTH DAY 2009 tomorrow! Come for the blood donation drive, and the games, and the food, and the talks, and the exhibitions, but most importantly(!)...


Stop by at the merchandise stalls, wish me a HI, and buy the t-shirts, rubber yo yos, badges and the STRESS BALLS. Okay?


2 comments:

  1. I'll pay yout Rm 10, if you could help me put another 3 layers of balloons overlapping the first one. At least I know it'd last then ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikes that is a lot more stress! hahaha

    ReplyDelete