Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Belated Thanks...

It's been a few days now, but I'm really thankful for everything, guys.

Thanks...

...Charmaine, for the beautiful stickers, which I find really useful for my scrapbook. And the bookmak that will adorn my books. I'm sure the frogs in the school pond will agree to that!

...Shi Yun and Shen Yen, for the card. Not forgetting, of course, Shen Yen, the 'shower of blessing' that you gave me when you got over- excited. So here we are---bunny, fish and mouse as friends.

...Miyumi. You've always been a great friend, since primary school...if I'm not mistaken, Standard 3? Okay, to date really back, maybe we've met in kindergarten but at that time we didn't really know each other.

...Zi Qian. Of course I remember...hehe...and I'll remember your birthday too. Don't worry(What am I talking about? How can you not worry?). Stay your hilarious self, okay?

No comments:

Post a Comment