Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Happy Birthday, Joyce '08


Happy Birthday, Joyce!!

So now it is time to celebrate the big day of...
A chocoholic,
A "Mosely cum Archuleta cum Gong Yoo cum Da Hae etc." fan,
A heart lover,
A girl who speaks her mind,
And a sister who is officially 15 years old.
Being your sister can be stressful,
with full of sacarsm,
yet is overweighed by the many secrets and heart-warming moments we share.*




*Overweighed by just a little bit.


Hope you don't mind an 'I.O.U.' giftcard first. XD

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...
    that's so SWEET.

    but of ALL pictures to choose,
    why that ??

    anyway, it's okay to have an "I.O.U" present...
    as long as you give me one. :D

    muahahahaha !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww...cause I want something with you in a natural pose.

    It's so hard to find that 'thing' (I will not say what)for you...but I'll try to find it again.;P

    Haha...in any case, I'd probably give up sooner or later and get you something else.

    ReplyDelete