Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Happy Birthday, Mei Shan! '08


Happy Birthday, Mei Shan!!

"I think childhood friends are the best.
There is so much innocence in the past still present in the future."

To have known you for as long as I have lived in my life,
words cannot express how much it means to have such
a sweet heart of gold... to brighten the darkest times of my day.
a passionate daydreamer... to cherish the memories of what was.
an ambitious soul... that soars across the oceans.
a partner in parallel worlds... where imaginations take over.
and a jumping joy of happiness... that spices up the lives of all those around you.

and that makes a difference in me.

May your dreams come true, breach the walls dividing fantasy from reality.
May your days mark happiness with every passing second.
May your luck shine with the light of every star latched upon the ebony sky.
And a toast to a friendship that is working its way to its happily-ever-after.

PS: I will always be there for you too.

No comments:

Post a Comment