Monday, July 21, 2008

Tag : Player answers

Tagged by Joanne

Rules:
1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post the player then tag 5 people.

Starting time: 6.14 pm
Name: Rachael Lum
Sisters: one
Brothers: one
Shoe size: small, I don't know...5 or 6
Height: hmm...need I mention?
Where do you live: Petaling Jaya
Favourite drinks: fruit juice
Favourite breakfast: ommelette

Have you ever been on a plane: yup...yippee!
Swam in the ocean: yup
Fallen asleep in school: Not since kindergarten
Broken someone's heart: Hmm...yup
Fell off your chair: Not that I remember

Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: yes
Saved e-mails: Anything memorable
What is your room like: semi messy yet comfy
What's right beside you: my literature book!

What is the last thing you ate: Sandwich
Ever had
chicken pox: Yes, had to miss exams. Sigh.
Sore throat: yes
Stitches: (Touches wood) No- don't plan to
Broken nose: (Tapping on wood) No-ditto
Do you believe in love at first sight: Sorry, no
Like picnics: Yes

Who was the last person you danced with: I dont know..
Last made you smile: A codename bunny I know.
You last yelled at: I don't remember, honestly. Wasn't recent.

Today did you
Talk to someone you like: I'm assuming it means people I don't hate, then yes.
Kissed anyone: nope
Get sick: At least an annual fever, wierdly enough.
Talked to an ex: No ex
Miss someone: Yes
Best feeling in the world: Feeling assured or reassured
Do you sleep with stuffed animals: yes!
What's under your bed: Boxes that are supposed to be unpacked by now.
Who do you really hate: The term dislike would sound better but not so far.

What time is it now: 9.30 pm

Randoms :
Q: Is there a person who is on your mind right now:* Yup
Q: Do you have any siblings:* Yes
Q: Do you want children:* Yup, eventually
Q: Do you smile often:* I try
Q: Do you like your hand-writing:* Love it
Q: Are your toenails painted:* Not since the Bali trip.
Q: Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in:* Hmm..sister
Q: What colour shirt are you wearing:* Class t-shirt
Q: What were you doing at 7:00pm yesterday:* Watching tv at grandma's place.
Q: I can't wait till:* the stress leaves my back.
Q: When did you cry last:* erm. three days ago, don't ask.
Q: Are you a friendly person:* to a certain extent
Q: Do you have any pets:*Yes!

Where is the person you have feelings for right now?* who?
Did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you now?* friends
Do you sleep with the TV on?* nope
What are you doing right now?* half replying an email and finishing this tag.
Have you ever crawled through a window?* nope.
Can you handle the truth?* Yes, be it as painful as it can be.
Are you closer to your mother or father?* I'm okay with both but I guess my mother.
Who was the last person you cried in front of?*my soft toys
How many people can you say you've really loved?* sigh...what's with the lovey-dovey questions?
Do you eat healthy?* kind of
Do you still have pictures of you & your ex?* sigh. no ex
Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you?* yes
How often do you go to church?* only when invited for functions, or plays!
If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to?* Though I find it hard confronting people with feelings, my friends usually.
Are you loud or quiet most of the time?* quiet.
Are you confident?* shaky

5 things I was doing 10 years ago..(1998)
When I was 7 yrs old
1. Entering Std One.
2. Turning 7.
3. Starting everlasting friendships.
4. Getting lost on my first day at school.
5. Getting lost on the second day of school.

5 things on my to-do list
1. Start my Project
2. Finish Homework.
3. Work. Sigh.
4. Really set my foot down and study (which is mighty impossible)
5. Visit Campap!

5 snacks I enjoy
1. Biscuits
2. Home made Jelly
3. Ice-cream
4. Occasional chocolate.
5. Are fruits counted?

5 of my bad habits
1. Last minute person.
2. Finds it hard to open up.
3. Take things too hard.
4. Short-term memory loss.
5. Fickle

5 places I have lived
1. Petaling Jaya
2. Bayu Puteri
3. Grandma's house
4. hmm..
5. May I skip this?


5 jobs I've had
1. Student.
2. Baby sitter (to cousins)
3. Secretary(to our five-membered society)
4. Treasurer(art)
5. sigh...

5 people I tag
I choose not to tag. It is really long...

Four Leaf Clover Animated Divider from FLMNetwork.com


Notes:
Had really great fun yesterday with the Low family while eating dim sum. Ordered a lot...Oh boy, the next time I meet Mei Shan will be at the end of the year...sobs.

1 comment:

  1. Haha, I hope that was a sigh of relief for not having an ex. Having an ex doesn't add up to the good things you have in life. Just the ones you had. And well, expect a heaved sigh.

    ReplyDelete