Friday, July 4, 2008

Tagged - "Whoever who does the tags will have blessing from all."

Tagged by Mei Shan

"Whoever who does the tags will have blessing from all"

1. At what age do you wish to married?
I don't mind waiting, but I guess I have to be at least 26 to consider.

2. Study hard or play hard?
Study smart but play hard!

3. Who is the person u trust the most?
My dear dear family members.

4. Do you think you have enough confidence?
Well, not as much as I want to. Trying hard to be.

5. If you have a dream come true, what would it be?
And she lived happily ever after.

6. Who is your favorite cartoon character?
Sam --- Totally Spies!XD

7. What is your ideal friend?
Someone I can share my joy, grief and dreams with and know that they'll be there for you to.

8. What is your goal this year?
Quite obvious. Face the battle. Ace the battle!XD

9. Do you believe in eternity love?
Yes, there is such a thing.

10. If you have all the time and money in the world, what would you do?
Shower loved ones with great gifts. Maybe bring my family around the world. Stock up on art and craft supplies and indulge myself in scrapbooks...!

11. When will you feel sad?
When things seem to go haywire.

12. Balloons or Candy?
Candy...XD...marshmallows!

13. What feelings you hate the most?
Insecurity. It makes people feel lonely.

14. What is your childhood ambition?
Haha...a hero with powers...what, I will not tell...

15. Do you believe in love at first sight?
Sorry, no. They only come in movies.

16. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
Loved ones(family and friends)

17. Who do you hope to be always behind you, supporting you?
Loved ones.

18. People who are going to be hated by you?
I try not to.

19. Describe the person who tagged you in five words.
Sweetest, day-dreamer, nostalgic, famous-five, childhood-best-friend

20. Do you deserve to be loved?
Everyone deserves to be loved.

21. Do you wish to have more than 24 hours per day?
Yes on happy days. No on the saddest of times.

Instruction :Remove one question from the above and add in your personal question.Make it a total of 20 questions and tag 8 people.List them at the end of the post.Notify them at their cbox that they’ve been tagged.Whoever who does the tags will have blessing from all.

***********************************************************************************

Tagged by Mei Shan

8 things you are passionate about:

1. Family- thanks for being mine!
2. Friends- love you all!
3. Art and craft - my heart delights in finishing something I can be proud of.
4. English- don't give me different versions of the language.
5. Writing- pencil and paper grab my attention.
6. David Cook- go! go!go!
7. Westlife!!!
8. Keeping tradition.

8 things i say/type too often:

1. XD
2. nolah, it's just...
3. really?
4. hehe
5. oh, I see.
6. I'm merely vertically challenged.
7. i dunno
8. what about you?

8 books i have read recently:

1. Lord of the Flies.
2. Ticket to Prague.
3. Holes.
4. The Pearl Earring.
5. If I told you once.
6. The Wives of Bath.
7. Mathilda.
8. Watership Down.

8 songs i could hear over and over again:

1. Life- Desiree
2. High- Lighthouse family
3. True to your heart- 98 degrees
4. Always be my Baby- David Cook
5. World of our Own- Westlife
6. Big Yellow Taxi- Counting Crows
7. Fireflies- A Teens
8. That's the Way it is- Celine Dion

8 things i learnt for the past year:

1. To hold on before one year passes.
2. Waking my sister up can be fun.
3. How to make a blog.
4. That I can trust others.
5. Carpooling saves the Earth.
6. I miss marching.
7. That I trust myself.
8. That I seem to process things slowly in reading.

8 people i would like to tag:

1. Joyce.
2. Shi Yun.
3. Zi Qian.
4. Amirah.
5. Vincent.
6. Sooi Kee.
7. Miyumi.
8. Pa

5 comments:

  1. Eh, you've never seen real people fall at first sight before? It's really cool man. It's like watching a movie, just that its real, and all the characters involved includes you as well. What you choose to do might help them pair up or break them up. Of course, we can always choose to remain idle just let the shit fall on their heads when it's too late to do anything anymore. Heh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apparently more guys believe in that than girls. Why is that so?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hm, i beg to differ. I know a lot of girls and guys who believe in it. But maybe that's just the kinda people I'm acquainted with. I donno about you though. Everyone's circle of buddies are each unique and different on its own.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yea, I guess you are right. "Banyak orang banyak ragam", right?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeaps. One day you'll meet girls who actually do. Though, I think it's gonna be rarer as we get older by the day, because its normal for people to let go of such a belief with rising maturity, as we begin to understand the finer details and logics of how a real relationship works. Hm.

    ReplyDelete