Sunday, June 29, 2008

New 'Baby' in Town

Wow. Wow. Wow. I love this place. It's fantastic!

Forgive me for being the kind of person who enjoys ransacking bookshops stationary shops and art & craft shops, and not clothes boutiques or anything like that.

Where we live, shops come and go really quick. When we arrived at that new shop, just to take a look around, I can say it was like giving candy to a child. Alright, there were few people, but hopefully it's just because it's new.

Rows and rows of neatly stacked stationary and books, and what's more, there's two storeys brimming with all sorts of stuff --- bags, trinkets, and well, food..! When I say neat, I mean, really neat and compared to some of the other usual bookstores, the variety is astounding. Price-wise, I can't be too sure. I'll have to give it a check.

All in all, I'm giving it a thumbs up. Yipee ya ya, now we don't have to go far to indulge in stationaries and my post-exam-project that I will begin with immediately after the big 'battle'.

Check it out on the corner lot---'Campap'---wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment