Monday, June 2, 2008

Cinema: Chronicles of Narnia, Prince Caspian

After so long of anticipation, my family and I finally decided to take our first step into the cinema. Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian!! Along with us were my cousins, Pei-pei and Jason.


So what did I think about the movie? I have to agree that it is slightly dark for a Disney production. While war scenes weren't a problem for me, too much of Death really was daunting. Maybe it's to add the intensity, but who wants to see so many creatures die in such a way? Quite different from the first movie, where all's well end's well.
But if you look at it from another point of view, the story is spell-binding, absolutely. It has a tinge of 'Lord of the Rings', with all the graphics and special effects, yet retaining its originality. Yes, so you can say I was rather taken in by all the fantasy. I like it!
It made me wonder what it would be like to be part of such a world. Hmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment