Saturday, June 14, 2008

Burning Earth and Marchers


Global Warming is on the RISE!! That's why marchers are getting sunburn day after day!!

Thanks to Mei Shan's advices over MSN (ps: missing her in Australia), I shall take the necessary precautions to avoid being further baked.

1. Use Sunblock. - Hmm... what's the highest SPF? The higher the better??

2. Use Cap. - I wonder where they've gone to...Better check everywhere.

3. Drink lots and lots of water. - That's so that I don't resemble a dried up prune by the next month.

4. Treat burns with lotion. - Unsure where to get this kind of lotion but I think I can survive post Sports Day without it. Or can I?

5. Wear clothes that don't absorb UV rays. - Erm, white?

Didn't have to do this for two years and now in danger of being the victim of a merciless sun? Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment