Monday, January 31, 2011

Tagged: Why does it always come in threes?

Tagged by Mei Shan

Three names I go by:
1. Rachael
2. Lum (especially during college), Yin (according to some of my UK documents)
3. 迎芬, Rach, Rachie

Three Jobs I have had in my life:
1. The obvious: Student
2. The given: Daughter & Sister
3. The taken: Editorial posts.

Three Places I have lived:
1. PJ
2. KL
3. Norwich

Three Favourite drinks:
1. Fruit Juice
2. Soya Bean Milk
3. Ice-cream Float (I feel like having one now)

Three TV Shows that I watch:
(Did I mention that I chase tv series? But if I have to pin down only three, I'll pick..)
1. NCIS
2. How I Met Your Mother
3. Glee

Three places I have been: *most recent*
1. University Grounds
2. The amazing city centre!
3. Mulberry Teahouse (With delightful cakes)

Three places I am looking forward to go:
1. Cultural Cities eg. Italy, China, Spain
2. Really lovely beach to unwind eg. Mauritius
3. Platform 9 and 3/4

People that I sms/sms me regularly:
1. Chiah
2. Keb
3. Pei Pei

Three of my favorite foods:
1. Oodles of noodles!
2. Just put the desserts on my plate
3. Sushi

Three friends I think will respond:
1. Chiah
2. Carmen
3. Joyce (I'll ask her to)

Three things I am looking forward to:
1. Chinese New Year (oh yes now I have plans!)
2. Moving into a new house
3. Home (and Ice Kacang)

Three things that are always by your side:
1. Handphone
2. Pen/ Pencil Case
3. Camera

Three things I always look forward to during weekends:
1. Zzzz
2. Catching up on work
3. Sunday Takeaway and Movie Night!

Three things I always do every morning:
1. Stumble into the bathroom
2. Blowdry my hair while I check my mail, blog and Facebook (in that order)
3. Have breakfast in my room!


Imogen's Birthday Party at Mulberry

Many things seem to come in threes, doesn't it?
So have a good day, good luck and good night. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment