Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Cyclical

Today the cycle begins. Everything revolves around term time and all the activities crammed in between now.

I've had my first two lectures today. The Literature in History 2 module seemed interesting and, at the same time, somewhat familiar. There would be an emphasis on realism, according to the lecturer, which was also covered in Cultural Studies last year. I'm looking forward to see how the art, theatre and film sections would be taught. I'm still not too sure what Writing Texts would be about but we'll see how that goes.

The list of university activities have also been released, and there are circles around the ones I'm thinking of going! The one I'm looking forward to this week, however, is not on the list because I'll be going into the city centre. The ballet 'Sleeping Beauty' will be on, and for reasons more than one I am excited about it.

Tomorrow the house list will be out, which means the mad rush will soon begin. Hopefully we'll be able to get to the right house earlier. I think I better be off to bed now so that I can pull myself out of bed for the property viewing. I'll keep you updated.

Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment