Friday, January 28, 2011

Piece of Pie

After putting off getting groceries for a week, I finally forced myself against the absolutely chilly wind and got to Tesco. It was pretty exciting because I managed to get the ingredients I needed to make Shepherd's Pie! It tasted pretty good. The layer of potato didn't become crusty as it should, and I still have no idea why. What do you think?

I've been busy this week. Day after day, there were essays and articles to write, bills to pay and other things to settle. Everything has been going according  to schedule so far. Thank goodness for to-do lists, the only thing reminding me of what I have to complete each day.

One thing about the art subjects, such as literature, is that it is easy to pass but hard to score a distinction. There were two essays waiting for me in the pigeon holes today.  I had high expectations as I put a lot of effort into it, but overall I am happy with the grades.

I don't have that many contact hours again this term, but there's much to read and do beyond the lecture halls and seminar room. Till then, it's all about the to-do lists, essays, articles, and pieces of pie.

No comments:

Post a Comment