Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Flashes.

The medical students are back, mainly because their classes started this week. The others should be back by the end of the week. So far my holiday has been pretty good. Pushing aside all the travelling I've done and have already posted up so far, living in the dorms throughout the weeks have been pretty relaxing...time for thinking about everything.

I'm now starting everything early. I've ordered some books for the semester and while waiting for them to arrive I'm reading the other books on my list which I found in the library. Hopefully I can read more than just those books in the process.

Hunting season begins soon. No living creature would be hurt in the process, I assure you, unless you include the mad rush of getting to the right houses first! Hopefully all goes well and the house literally falls onto our hands.

I'm also in need of a piano. The music department has monthly or daily passes; I think I might go once in a while. This Friday then!

That's all I can do to update for now. Have a good day!

Porridge when my throat was hurting.

Fish sticks, potatoes and vegetable.

No comments:

Post a Comment