Thursday, June 3, 2010

Promise!!

I'm thinking of doing a makeover for my blog and give it a fresh new look. Strip the background clean and give it a new coating. Organize the widgets at the side and update them. Design a different heading even though it's not my forte.

As much as I want to now, it would have to wait until after exams. In fact, I'm beginning to think of many events I'd put down on my list of things to do.

Here are a few:
1. Organize family gathering in August (Now to make sure everyone will be present)
2. Organize Standard 6 reunion (I am so sorry we couldn't have one the other time)
3. Ball (less needs be said)
4. Learn Accounts (to prove that I can strike the balance!)
5. Learn to cook
6. Indulge in books I have bought but not read (plus return a long overdue book)
7. Blog makeover

Did I say 'few'? I must have been mistaken.

Anyway, now my focus must turn elsewhere. This online business should go slow from now on. Hmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment