Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Candles.

They say that birthdays can be celebrated earlier and never later. I don't know the logic in that; perhaps it goes to say that 'be-earlied' sounds better than 'belated'? Anyway, this year, like many years before, it was held before the official day. More on it another time.

Now that I think about it, I realised that for the past few years, I have been 'working' on that special day in my life. Last year I was more concerned about handing out magazines during a ball which we had no part of. The two years prior to that we had intensive marching practice on the fields in preparation for Sports Day (which, at least, paid off).

Funny how this year it would be a heavy paper in an important exam.

Of course, that would be until 3pm. Hopefully after that, while people shed a tear for the King of Pop, I'll celebrate royally like there is no tomorrow! Not that...I have plans yet. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment