Wednesday, June 30, 2010

I Got a Feeling

Well, just when I thought there'll be no more eventful days until the A-Levels ball next month, I got a pleasant surprise. Jennifer told me she wanted to buy accessories, so she convinced me to go to Midvalley. When I asked her who would be joining us, she said, "Just Pei Pei."

Nothing was the matter until certain oddities happened. In the car, Pei Pei asked us the same question. I had a feeling Jennifer was making some hand gestures in the back seat, and on top of that, the calls kept coming in.

Karaoke was on our list of things to do. When we opened the door of our room, familiar voices sang the birthday song. On the table was a cake for Pei Pei and I. She was just as shocked as I was; while she knew the plans all along, she didn't know that it was a double celebration!

I'm a little tired now, so I'll go on another day.

I just have to say a really big thanks to all you guys - for making today wonderful. Really beautiful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment