Saturday, June 19, 2010

Keep Holding On

It's the usual for us to pull out the cards for a little fun. To a certain extent, I agree with my friends. There is something about the pictures on the cards that capture an interpretation of our lives. Or could it just be us imposing our own interpretations on what we see?

It boils down to what you believe in, I guess.

I asked for my reading, with a question that couldn't get off my mind - "I just sat for a horrible maths paper (even though we already expected it to be tough) and it's bugging me. What should I do?" Three cards were placed before me and the little guidebook was consulted. Here I summarize and link the readings as I heard and interpreted them.

Although I've already decided on a new direction to my goals, I'm anxious over a mistake I've made. Now I'm uncertain of what to do. The solution is simple - stick to the goal.

That's what I'll do. And now I have two papers left.

PS. Yesterday night my siblings and I watched 'Glee' until 2 in the morning. The final song we heard latched itself in my head as I drifted off to sleep.

There's nothing you can say, nothing you can do,
There's no other way when it comes to the truth.
So keep holding on, cause you know we'll make it though, make it through

~Keep Holding On, Avril Lavigne, covered by Glee~


No comments:

Post a Comment