Saturday, June 12, 2010

Karate? Kung Fu?


The Karate Kid Poster 001 Pictures, Images and Photos
We went to watch 'Karate Kid' today. The question that first sped through my mind was, 'Why sucha title when everyone is using Kung Fu?' My mum says they are just reusing the title for the remake. Then again, wouldn't it get you wondering?

That aside, and the fact that the plot was predictable (a remake after all), I like their acting. For one, I've always enjoyed Jackie Chan related movies and Jaden Smith is a really good actor. Star in the making, I'd say. One thing, isn't 12 far too young an age to be going romantic? Bah! I shall give that a pass.

We had a Japanese lunch before returning home. Now I guess I must go back to the study table. Maybe it's just me, but what's the point of learning so much integration and differentiation and all of that?

No offence to those pursuing Maths. I admire people who have the ability to solve equations within minutes. But as a person who don't have what it takes to tear equations apart, if I survive this week, I shall sever my ties with the subject.

No comments:

Post a Comment