Sunday, June 6, 2010

Motivate.

It's now the beginning of the month. Exams are too near to ignore, which is why I shall keep blogging to a minimum for now. That is, as few posts as I possibly can, since this is one of the things keeping me relaxed.

I find it queer how sometimes I find that exams can be fun, in the sense that everyone is working towards a goal, congregating at the library for study groups, and basically knowing that everyone is sharing a similar experience.

Something like a battle, is it not?

But for the most part of it, our stress levels would definitely shoot up like crazy, especially since this is IT, the final one. And now it's getting intense for me. I've really got to presevere if I am to reach my goal.

A lot of people are having exams in June, so here I wish all the best to you guys! Things would be alright; after all, you're not the only one battling through this.

Trust me, we can make it through the rain. The cute furry friend below will tell you why.

That's why.

No comments:

Post a Comment