Saturday, July 3, 2010

Aced A-Levels.

Right. Three days before the ball, I sat down after returning from my final day of exam and realised that I wasn't prepared for it. To be fair, others had less than that, so I'm not complaining. That Thursday, we walked into a Vegas-themed ballroom at the Renaissance Hotel (thank goodness no one came too late considering the rain) to live the night in case we don't meet up anytime soon.





The food for the night! They tasted alright although I had no idea what the second dish actually was.









Jennifer brought her scrapbook along, which featured our random days in college, along with witty little comments at the side. This is to forever remind her of the time she got Pei Pei choking, jumped on and off the table, and so on. Sigh... those funny times.



Overall I thought the performances were okay, if only we could get a better view of it. And the highlight was possibly Harith Iskandar's hilarious stand-up comedy, which dwelved upon what makes us so typically Malaysian.

Now here are some of the many photos of that day - which I would say so myself, "How very Malaysian of us!"


I would have liked it if everyone were in here, but none of the guys wanted to be the lone ranger. That's too bad.

Conclusion from this? We've played the aces for A-Levels!!

No comments:

Post a Comment