Thursday, July 15, 2010

Moonshine

Though very random, this captivated me one night. I'm not sure if you can see it from here, but the moonshine had an illuminating rainbow glow - red at the fringe and the other colours diffusing inwards.

Don't you just love the moon? There is mystery around it, the way it gives such an enchanting glow as it reflects that of the sun. I know I do.

Days pass by at such a confusing rate now. There are times when it simply drags on; more often they go by pretty fast. I miss college so much that even my subconscious mind is telling me so! For two consecutive nights, many familiar faces appeared in my dreams.

Before I go further, you should know that I think dreams can tell us many things about ourselves. To me they always carry meaning.

In the first, I met them in an airplane that had a restaurant theme for the interior with rows of long colourful tables. In the second, I was wandering through a shopping mall looking for a drink, and spotted them in different shops, looking for clothes or buying food.

Well, how curious that the moon should seem so poignant at this time.

I like being at home, but maybe it's a sign that I should go out for a while. In fact, coincidence placed an outing for me tomorrow. The fresh air would be good too! And the movie that we are to watch too.

That would keep me from staring at the moon.

No comments:

Post a Comment