Thursday, February 25, 2010

Week Ends.

I've not been sleeping well lately. That I know. And when I do sleep late get these criptic (and sometimes scary) dreams. It must be the pressure. So tomorrow will be one full day of relaxation before I start on all my college work on Saturday. Catching up on my Z's is my main priority.


To summarise the week, Monday was our 'Adventure Day' since we had a two-hour break. Not much time, really, but we had a delicious lunch to make up for the same boxes of rice and bread we had to eat throughout the month.

And on Wednesday, Banana Day! Not the way Malaysians would perceive it, of course. Just that last year on that same day, a group of us had lunch together, coincidentally buying everything 'banana-ish' (juice, roti pisang...). We announced it a day to consume bananas.

That's all for now. American Idol starting soon. See you!

PS. Sorry for the short post. My head is spinning a little from fatigue.

No comments:

Post a Comment