Thursday, February 18, 2010

Back.

Hi. It's about time I turned back to reality.

It's the same thing year after year. There will be some days with nothing much to do, though I have to add that it depends on what you decide to do with it. Chinese New Year and Valentine's Day may collide, but it's obvious (for most of us, at least) which tradition should be adopted.

There will be the usual hopping from house to house, rounds of Black Jack, catching up and joking about. It helps that the cousins are in a relatively similar age gap.

Sometimes there will be new experiences. I made three music videos using photos and old videos from years ago. I think they're great! My siblings and a cousin thought them embarrassing; the rest of us thought it nice to show how different we are now.

I plan to post one of the videos up - the one I found most touching - but until I figure out how to do that, good morning and wish me luck in finding my research at UM again!


PS. I haven't filled in my exam registration form. It's partially guilt, I believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment