Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Just the way it was and will be.

Last weekend, childhood family friends unite once again! It's been such a long time since we've all gathered together. I've always missed those wild adventures we go through - the countless trips we went on together, and the many other 'ventures' in a world we call our own.

To suggest a sleep over was a definite yes, and whisked away we were again.

We had some rounds of this wonderful karaoke game, where we separated into two teams and sang our way for the most points. Trying to stay on pitch could become pretty hilarious (I really like Celine Dion's vocals but to stretch ours to that extent can tire you in seconds)

Mei Shan and I singing The Script's 'The Man Who Won't Be Moved'. If I get into UK, we may only be able to meet after more than a year, and that's to say the least.

From left: Joyce, Vincent, Mei Yen, me, Mei Shan.

Mei Ting looked so adorable looking out at the open. Little adventurer in the making!

Had lunch with the chilly wind tossing our hair about.

I can't help but think that this is just the way it was. And just the way we all hope it will be.

PS. They made me a Facebook account. Now it's just sitting in my email waiting for confirmation which I'm not sure of yet, while boosting my emails to astounding amount everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment