Friday, February 12, 2010

Note the time: 2.11AM.

I am still up to finish the special surprise for my extended family when we gather at our hometown. Now who was it who said I wouldn't be able to complete even one, let alone two of what we had planned? I am completing the third one soon!

(I feel like an evil laugh would be appropriate. Something like 'muahaha' but I'm too tired to do that now. Perhaps you may want to imagine a fatigued chuckle.)

Note the time: 2.14AM.

That will be about 4pm for 12th of February in UK, right?

Dear May Ling,


Happy Birthday! Being 20 may mark the end of teen years, but it's also a new beginning!


If this is supposed to be like a mountain climb, soon you'll be at the peak. May your year be filled with wonders, surprises and successes. Miss you!

Note the time: 2.17AM

Need. Sleep. Good. Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment