Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Of the things to be tired of.

Aww...come on! You've got to be kidding me. Only one week since January exams finished, and we are to register for the May/June exams. On top of that, we have to speculate which units to resit, to which I don't exactly have a gauge for.

The exam timetables will be the busiest ever, even forces me to sacrifice an important day of my year. Boy, I'll be worked out by the end of it. And what was supposed to be an end turned out to be the new face-paced beginning.

I don't know which to resit for.

It scares me - both the exams and the coursework.

I'm tired and really need a break. That's what I look forward to next week, although it may be partially dedicated to coursework research. Perhaps I should get some rest now, just as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment