Sunday, February 7, 2010

Now she goes as well.

And then another person has to go. Quite expected in February but not something to feel overly joyous about.

All the best to you too, Yu Ning! May you have a great time in Australia, do well in your course, and achieve your 'dream of not working' after that. There will always be a time to meet up again, somehow!!

Nemo is such a sweetie, isn't he? The movie was amazingly funny, and I do believe it's not just for kids. 'U' means everyone, so yes, I admit... I really like 'Finding Nemo' (and Dory's my favourite character in it).


P. Sherman, 42 Wallaby Way, Sydney. I can't believe it got stuck in my head for such a long time. I'm in a craze over farewell cards now, but don't anyone leave too soon...


Come to think about it, there's another one next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment