Friday, February 19, 2010

Rejection pinches

It didn't hurt as much as I thought it would be - this rejection. It pinched, just a little. I suppose it is only natural to feel a little uneasiness. One never gives it a thought until it is there...right smack in the face.

And like a smack in the face.

I recall, time and time again, whenever my friends faced the same situation, it would be the same words trying to console.

"It's okay. There will be better times..."

"You deserve better..."


"Didn't see how good you are..."



"Stay strong..."

These carefully strung lines I have heard and even used in attempt to comfort the broken hearted, but not once did it occur to me how it would never entirely mend the soul or put together the broken pieces.

How strange that I should not shed a tear. Maybe this is how it is the first time round. It just feels numb and stays like that until reality seeps in.

It isn't the end of the world, right? So...so...forgetting would be a way to cure this. I guess there's just one thing left to do...


Rejection Pictures, Images and Photos







I'll have to just wait for the other two universities to reply.

PS. Yes, I'm fine. XD And I hope it shocked you there for a while.



CNY posts on the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment