Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Sometimes? If only? Great.

Sometimes all I need is just a better day. At least a time when I can feel like I did okay in tests. Sometimes don't seem to come lately.

Chemistry and Economics down. If only I can stop kicking myself for choosing the wrong question. If only I didn't panic. If only we had more time.

Great.

It's alright, now that I'm back to convincing myself. I've got to plan my holidays! Taking an exam, going for a workshop and possibly getting a go at the wheel? Oh oh oh... celebrations coming up! Can't wait for the Popiah party! And we have to twist our schedule so we can meet up with the cousins.

Yup, my holidays are planned. Maybe my better days will go to holidays.

Still, wish me luck for Maths.

PS Watching 'Cheaper by the Dozen 2'. Family shows crack me up.hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment