Sunday, June 14, 2009

Back as a BRAT

Hey guys, I'm back from Ipoh, Perak! The BRATs Workshop was simply AMAZING and there was much to harness from it. The little 'tutorials' were useful, the assignments were exciting (especially the Kuala Kangsar trip), the deadlines were nerve-wreaking, the games were hilarious and out-of-this-world (I've got to teach them to you!), and the newly made friends, with their myriad of personalities, are wonderful!

Time, though, is not on my side at the moment, so I'll read the bedtime stories later. And to fellow BRATs members, I'll be linking you guys soon!

These were my group members during the workshop. One thing that I must add is that entering the workshop made the world seem like a small place, whether a mutual friend, or that sodding feeling that I've seen that person somewhere before, in the depths of my past.

Then again, it may just be nothing but a sodding feeling, so I'll have to put it to rest. I'm going to miss it all.

PS. I promise I'll post up more later. Have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment