Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Don't know what you missed

Joyce and Vincent are out embarking their 'Korean-drama' Marathon while babysitting and teaching my cousin Chinese. Me? I should be packing my bags soon.

So the three of us went out ourselves. To IKEA! Trust me, just because it's a furniture store does not mean there's nothing to do. Don't you just feel like drooling over their innovative designs? The arrangements are gorgeous, some classy and others quirky. The ones for kids were splashes of bright and cheery colours!

I loved the arrangement for the 'small homes'. They created a home (complete with a relaxing area/living room, bedroom, kitchen, dining hall, bathroom and at least a working table) on a mere 64m2, 34m2 and, most eye-opening, 22m2 patch of land.

I can't believe I'm talking about home arrangements. Then again, it reminds me that my room needs a huge spring cleaning!

Okay! The lunch was not bad. Unfortunately I cannot upload the photos. It doesn't matter...HAH! Joyce and Vincent, you don't know what you missed!

Then they had to pick up 'something' from a store, which left me surprised and speechless. "What is it for?" I asked, and all they answered was "For fun," with a wink. That itself will be a whole other post for another time. Good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment