Thursday, June 18, 2009

Shipped off to NS

Wen Lian is one of the several people I know who were shipped off to NS, so we celebrated her 18th birthday on Tuesday (day before she left) to make up for when she's not around.

The six of us gathered at 'Chef Loong' for the farewell. From left to right: Melly, Jo, me, Wen Lian, Sasha and Linston.

Dear Wen Lian, thank you for being such a great friend and being my buddy since Form 4. Somehow Angsana would not be the same without you. You've helped me get through Prada. When things became too heavy, you were there to help carry the burden. And I won't forget the Physics 'lessons', saucy secrets, and 'At the Beginning' from the Anastasia Soundtrack.


For some weird reason, she's going off to Negeri Sembilan too, well far off so visiting will be a challenge. Why there?


Be strong there. Bear with the food. Enjoy all you can. Make friends. Keep in touch. Miss us. Don't miss us too much. We'll be there to greet you in 3 months time.

Sigh, I know changes are bound to come and turn the world around, especially this year and many other years to come. Sometimes I feel like turning back time to what was. Only this time I'll tie it up so it won't ever slip away again.

No comments:

Post a Comment