Sunday, June 7, 2009

Freedom?

What a queer form of freedom. I came to realise that all the exams were equally soul-drenching, and it's hard not to smack your head after days and days of studying.

Nevertheless, it's still freedom, I think. One whole month to catch up on anything that needs catching up. One month to start chilling down from the heat.

I've friends who have their entire holidays planned out, from countless movie marathons, shopping sprees outings and even internship (for their university personal statements? How far ahead can they get?)

Ah well, I guess things will come about. Just live it day by day, right?

PS I just had to take a picture of the above on my way back from college one day. The lighting was impressive as the sun rays peeked out from behind the clouds. WOW!

Four Leaf Clover Animated Divider from FLMNetwork.com

Random moment: Innocence is so cute.

Scene: Back at hometown, while indulging in lunch, our conversation came upon a cousin's appointment as assistant monitor.

"...Even the secretary and treasurer look so busy, hehe but I'm always free."~Nat

"Why?"~me

"The ketua (head monitor) didn't ask me to do anything."

"Girl or guy?"~Pei

"Guy."

Sudden silence. Eyes twitched about.

"Maybe he doesn't like you."~Chris

"OR...maybe he likes you."

"HUH? Don't give work because he likes her? SO WEIRD!!!"

He couldn't understand our giggles. Don't worry, Chris! One fine day, you'll come to understand that people do WEIRD things when they like someone else. Just the way the world goes round.





No comments:

Post a Comment