Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Praying hard for Winter

I can't imagine her roaming lost on the streets.

Every time it rains, which happens lately, sadness weighs down on me like the school bag back in primary school.

Every time I see Summer sitting beneath the car and staring at the street, pitifully mewing with THAT tone, it weighs down even more.

Many times I walked around the neighbourhood. The security guard must think I'm mad. So do most of the neighbours.

Assignments and tests started pouring in so suddenly, as if destroying a dam to drown the sea. Time is not on my side, but I have to walk down the streets for that one inch of hope.

Frankly, I just don't know what to do. *SOBS*

PS The wedding day will have to wait.

PPS. It is not JUST a cat. She is the one of the kittens we found on the roof and fed with milk through a bottle, the same one who 'mews' my stress away at the sight of her innocent look every afternoon, thrills us with their double trouble and literally bouncing off everything, and licks my hand for fun.

PPPS. I'm sorry. It's just that I'm frustrated and upset. Pray hard she'll come home.

No comments:

Post a Comment