Friday, March 6, 2009

Tag : Listen to Your Heart

Tagged by Joanne Wong

1. Put your iTunes/Winamp/Media Player on shuffle
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer
3. You must write down the name of the song no matter how silly it sounds!
4. Put any comments in brackets after the song name
5. Tag at least 10 friends
6. Anyone tagged has to do the same, because fun pointlessness spreads like a virus.


If someone says "Is this okay?" you say?

馬德里不思议 aka A Wonder in Madrid (lol sounds overly optimistic!)

How would you describe yourself?

Crush (hmm...am I in some sort of conflict?)

What do you like in a guy/girl?

真爱 aka True Love (Haha. That's some sweet randomness)

How do you feel today?

改变自己 aka Change Yourself (Time for a change. Yes, this happened)

What is your life’s purpose?

Potential Breakup (NO! My life's purpose is NOT to break someone's heart)

What is your motto?

Do you know? Pingpong song (Well, do you?)

What do your friends think of you?

Hello爱情风 aka Hello Love Wind (erm. no comment)

What do you think of your parents?

招牌动作 (They're up, up? No idea what this means)

What do you think about very often?

Makes me wonder (yes I suppose so)

What is 2 + 2?

What I've Done (funny equation then. Maybe it means 2day and 2morrow. Does it make any sense?)

What do you think of your best friend?

The Sweet Escape (Aww...I agree)

What do you think of the person you like?

When You Believe (so you should trust my choice)

What is your life story?

Superman (lol I'm a reporter chasing after villians and saving the world, not easy to be me! )

What do you want to be when you grow up?

All Out of Love (how morbid)

What do you think of when you see the person you like?

How Deep is Your Love (Well, I really need to know...)

What will you dance to at your wedding?

Words (And words are all I have...)

What will they play at your funeral?

Beautiful Girl (right...)

What is your hobby/interest?

Don't Matter (My lips are sealed I guess)

What is your biggest fear?

When You're Gone (losing people around me?)

What is your biggest secret?

Four in the Morning (not that accurate because I've not stayed up till four so far, or have I?*evil grin*)

What do you think of your friends?

不能说的秘密 aka Secret (Wonder what that means)

What will you post this as?

Listen to Your Heart (To your heart and your music)

I choose not to tag. Anyone may do the tag, but for the fun of it, why not just try it out and see what you get without posting it? You could get surprises.

Anyway, Listen to your heart!!

No comments:

Post a Comment