Sunday, December 14, 2008

On Staying Angsanians

They scare me, this bunch. While no one is indeed perfect, there are times where you just can't stand it. After exams, they'll come crying out how tough the exam was, saying "I screwed it." or "I think I'm going to fail." Only to find another A1 on their string of A's. But I won't say it didn't help me. It did kick me back into reality just when I needed it most.


They thrill me, this bunch. I truly enjoy those moments together. Two years left such a huge impact with each passing minute. While we may never know what brought us to Angsana, we must have done something to be here. They prefer to have fun than 24/7 work, yet hold the strength to keep it together, joking about like monkeys in a barrel.

One of the many down points of leaving school is leaving the class. But I won't forget it all, guys!

Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.

~Theodore Seuss Geisel

No comments:

Post a Comment