Saturday, December 6, 2008

Mamma Mia.

I've just watched 'Mamma Mia' with my cousins, so mind you, I may be speaking in music. As is said, the movie appeals to fans of ABBA, so there is no surprise when most of us were gladly humming to each song, all of which latches into your mind.

Slipping through my fingers all the time
I try to capture every minute
The feeling in it
Slipping through my fingers all the time

Having cousins are extremely fun, mind you, and those moments with the Lai's and Kua's were glorious.


People everywhere
A sense of expectation hanging in the air
Giving out a spark
Across the room your eyes are glowing in the dark
I'm confused.

Voulez-vous
Take it now or leave it
Now is all we get
Nothing promised, no regrets

Why is it that everyone seem so sure of themselves? Why is it that they seem to know which where their paths are ahead to? I'm not ready for all these overwhelming changes. Haha, I'm not even ready for prom. Which is why I will be heading back to the stalls tomorrow, by hook or by crook.

Four Leaf Clover Animated Divider from FLMNetwork.com


PS. Today was Vincent's football tournament. Hey, I actually walked there to see him play so early in the morning! It's quite relaxing, actually, maybe I should do this more often.





No comments:

Post a Comment