Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Mission P: Task Two

Yesterday:

After 6 hours and 21 minutes of painful feet dragging across the mall, with three fashion consultants (my aunts) taking me in hand, I finally found the dress and shoes I've been looking for. Our feet felt like they had bee stings written all over them, but it doesn't matter. Not now.

One thing about family is the endless support you get from them, all coming straight from a genuine heart. Changing can be fun when you know how, I suppose.

Mission P, Task Two: Accomplished.

Today:

"No, I'm fine..." I said, but is it all that okay? I don't know. I'm in a prom dilemma now. My hands are slowly being pulled apart. I can't be at two places at one time. Decide. Decide. Which side?

I've also found out something pretty hurtful that may or may not be true. Apparently only I didn't know about it. This really is confusing. This matter I shall leave until the day itself.

Gosh. I never thought I'd be caught in this sort of situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment