Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Bolt the Superdog!

Back to One Utama! And this time with our group of seven --- Shi Yun, Mirah, Shu Yi, Benjamin, Aaron, Zu Wen and I. All of us seem to be moving to that realm of change...Shi Yun and I with new hairstyles...Shu Yi all ready to shop for college clothes... and some are ready to dye their hair(!) and get their new hairdos.

Disney movies do well, as usual. 'Bolt' is one great movie. For those wanting a taste of comedy in its wittiest form, it has to be this. The story leaves you wanting to hug furry friends, and is very touching. Don't forget one of the soundtracks that I have to find!
Here are the great Big Apple Doughnuts we indulged in.


The whole day was filled with riddles that make you think. Most got irritated when Benjamin went on and on with the "First thing I think of is Nike. Second thing I think of is my computer, What is the third thing?" I thought I got it but now I'm a little dubious.

Here's one that Jeremy(who joined us earlier) knocked us out with. Poor Mirah.

Question : Egg yolk is white, or egg yolk are white?



Make a decision now.



Don't cheat.



Sure you are ready?



Answer : Neither is correct. Egg yolk is yellow.

No comments:

Post a Comment