Saturday, April 2, 2011

And It'll Be Alright.

I love updating when I'm happy, contented, feeling random, mildly sad, crazy - and anything in between. It is in those situations where, whatever happens, at the end of the day, I know that things will be alright. Everything will fall into the right place. All the words will fall into the right spot, into the right order.

But when I'm really upset, and only when I'm really upset, everything stumbles out of my head and becomes this pool of jumbled up mess. Structure breaks down, simple lines of words disappear and reappear again. Then it might as well end up blank.

I haven't been updating, as you can see. And you know how much I don't like leaving this blog stagnant for a long period of time.

I just needed a break, that's all. And my behaviour won't be left unexplained. For now, just know that I am back. And it'll be alright.


No comments:

Post a Comment