Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Streets of London.


Norwich is a small city on the outskirts; London is the big one where the centre of it has been bustling for ages. Travelling by train from the quaint little streets and shops to high-rise monuments and loud roads can be quite a drastic change of scene for anyone. Especially, of course, if this is your first time.

As was mine. I met up with my cousin, May Ling, in London last weekend. Everything seemed much busier than it is in Norwich. While I did enjoy myself, the city is so huge we had to walk great distances or take the tube. It is in this sense that I do prefer the little city I am in.  

In any case, I will write about my trip to London soon.

Here are some other notes I must post up:

1. All the best to those taking SPM and STPM!

2. The next issue of 'Concrete', my university's independent student newspaper, is out today and it looks good! Two of my articles and one of my poems were in it.

3. Had a complimentary Japanese lesson yesterday night.

4. Watching the Drama Society perfom 'Much Ado' tomorrow night.

5. Going for a Malaysian meal this Saturday.

6. I should post a photo of my flatmates soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment